Global Sisterhood Day Virtual Assistant
Are You The Ultimate Nurturer While Being Highly Responsible, Detail-Oriented and Responsive?
Global Sisterhood Day is hiring a Virtual Assistant with an expertise in client care to join our tight-knit team of highly creative, self-directed, and dedicated individuals. You will play an incredibly important role in the execution of Global Sisterhood Day by assisting the Project Manager and supporting the brilliant women who will be participating in Global Sisterhood Day on March 19th, 2016.
This is a natural fit for someone who would be described as warm, creative, responsive, articulate, respectful, organized and on-the-ball. This is approximately a 6-week subcontractor position from on or about February 10th 2016-March 24th 2016.
This is a location independent position anywhere within the continental United States. You are in charge of your schedule and hours are flexible, but you must be available during normal business hours for real-time communication with our team and participants, as well as weekly team meetings. You must be fully available to the project and have a clear schedule between March 17-March 21. You may work anywhere between 8-15 hrs per week, depending on where we are in the project timeline.
In this role, you will be expected to fulfill on the following responsibilities:
- Supporting Global Sisterhood Day participants & hosts by email, on Facebook, and occasionally by phone (responses within 24 business hours)
- Drafting email copy for the campaign
- Creating social media posts & content for the community
- Working closely with our Project Manager to ensure deadlines are reached
- Delegating tasks to other team members
- Although not necessary, applicants with photoshop skills are preferred.
You must possess the following qualities and skills in order to be considered for this position:
- You have positive past experience in customer service, and love taking care of people.
- You’re extremely dependable and have a proven track record of meeting your deadlines. You won’t go MIA in the middle of the project and if an emergency arises you have a plan to notify all necessary parties.
- You have experience and the ability to communicate clearly – both verbally and written – with team members and contractors, in addition to participants.
- You have no problem dedicating a large portion of your schedule to work on the project the week leading up to March 19 and the week after.
- You are passionate about the power of sisterhood.
- You love thinking on your feet and meet complex problems with a can-do attitude.
- You’re incredibly organized and detail-oriented.
- You have experience with our project management software, Asana, or are excited to learn.
- You’re a self-starter who is willing to receive guidance gracefully, but doesn’t need a ton of hand-holding to get your job done.
- You enjoy working closely with a team, but also thrive with a remote position.
Is this your dream job? If you’re an emphatic “Yes” to everything above, we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply here.
We’ll be reviewing applications and conducting interviews until February 7th. Please apply only if you feel confident in fulfilling on this position.
Thanks for your interest!
Nisha & The Global Sisterhood Day Team